with Brandi Nichole
Infant Massage Classes
These classes are designed to create a beautiful bond between the parent or guardian and baby. It helps stimulate healthy beginnings in the child’s life including physical, mental and emotional benefits.
Infant Massage Benefits
Benefits of Infant Massage for Baby
- Infant-Parent attachment or “bonding”
- Helps baby feel loved
- Promotes better sleep
- Facilitates body awareness
- Boosts immune system
- Sensory stimulation
- Improves skin condition
- Improves blood circulation
- Helps digestion
- Balances respiration
- Relief for teething pains
- Help waste elimination
- Helps build parents’ and baby’s self-esteem
- Helps you learn about your baby (their needs and desires)
- Relaxes parents
- Pleasurable experience
- Stimulates production of oxytocin (Oxytocin is a hormone which can be produced by both male and female persons during massage. It is useful as a pain reliever and has a calming effect on the person.)
Benefits of Infant Massage for Parents
- Caregivers report feeling more comfortable and confident in their ability to care for baby.
- Parents learn to understand and respond to baby’s cues.
- Parents learn techniques to comfort, calm and soothe their babies.
- Provides an additional avenue for close and nurturing contact.
- Infant Massage is one of the most natural and pleasant methods of providing this important early nurturing and an amazing tool for helping parents become closer to their babies.
Infant Massage Class Pricing
*Classes required 3-4 minimum to learn Full Body routine*
One on One Class or Group Class:
$60 per class
Series of 4 for $220 (a $20 savings)
*Gift Certificates Available*
Great Idea for New Baby or Baby Shower Gift
Small group classes are a great way to meet other new parents or join with friends who are experiencing some similar new parent things.
*parents with friends who have infants under the age of 1 year are encouraged to create their own group for a class*